We are a Norwegian consultancy which designs, develops and provides advice on IT solutions and digital communication.
Our workforce comprises more than 1 400 engineers, designers, copywriters, economists, political scientists, psychologists, educators and anthropologists who support companies and public players in every sector.
Together, we provide solutions which contribute to stable energy supply, a more efficient public sector, more secure banks, a richer media picture, better health, safety and the environment in the oil sector, reduced administration for transport undertakings and an improved customer experience in the retail sector. And much more besides.
A growing number of our assignments require a cross-disciplinary approach. We put together people, tools and methods in teams which are able to come up with integrated solutions and results.
The ability to work across disciplines is an important reason why many clients show renewed confidence in us by awarding or extending assignments.
Sesam, Bouvet’s data integration product
For over 10 years ago a customer project was so successful that the solution was established as a separate product, Sesam. Sesam is an Integration Platform that connects and shares data.
Closeness to clients and knowledge
Closeness to our clients is crucial for coming up with good solutions. Fourteen offices in Norway and Sweden equip us to understand the client’s language, culture and business. That allows us to anchor and solve most assignments locally.
Corporate social responsibility
We are a listed Norwegian company, and provide services to a number of players who are important for society. Viewed overall, this creates a substantial responsibility for our employees, clients and owners as well as society in general.
The way we discharge this corporate social responsibility (CSR) also has a commercial aspect. A good reputation enhances our opportunities to attract new employees and clients.
We exercise our CSR by:
- taking care of the rights of our employees and giving emphasis to their social conditions and professional development
- providing products and services which create value for our clients, their customers and society as a whole
- sharing our expertise with clients, professional communities and others, and thereby contributing to Norway’s development as a technology nation
- taking environmental considerations into account in our day-to-day operations, including Eco-Lighthouse certification of our offices
- basing our activities on the principles for good business practice and actively combating criminality and corruption.
We will be the most trustworthy consultancy with the most satisfied employees and clients.