Bouvet is a Norwegian consultancy which designs, develops and provides advice on IT solutions and digital communication.
Our workforce comprises more than 1 350 engineers, designers, copywriters, economists, political scientists, psychologists, educators and anthropologists who support companies and public players in every sector.
Together, we develop solutions which:
- contribute to stable energy supply
- a more efficient public sector
- more secure banks
- a richer media presence
- better health and safety
- the environment in the oil sector
- reduced administration for the transport industry
- improved customer experience in the retail sector
And much more.
Our vision is to be the most trustworthy consultancy with the most satisfied employees and clients.
Who are we looking for?
We are working with some of Norway’s most innovative companies to bring their vision of a modern world to fruition.
You share this passion for innovation and keep yourself up to date on relevant skills and modern technologies as well as patterns and practices.
You are happy to share your new and existing skills with your colleagues in our professional environment as we value knowledge sharing. We foster a culture where the focus is making each other better.
A growing number of our deliveries require a cross-disciplinary approach which means you are a team player and work well with others as well as being self-motivated and disciplined enough to work independently when needed.
Most of our teams do their work inhouse.
It would be preferable if you have experience with some of the following:
- NET/ASP.NET Core
- K8S and Docker
- Azure as a development platform
- Experience in languages such as Go and Python are also appreciated
Personal qualities we appreciate:
- Strong interest and competence in the field
- Love to learn new things and to share knowledge
- A keen focus on quality and security in your work
- Responsibility for tasks being solved and dare to ask and communicate with either colleagues or the customer if necessary, to reach goals
What can we offer?
- Friendly working environment alongside great people
- A fantastic blend of people of all ages and nationalities
- Interesting and interdisciplinary customers and projects
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Social events and team building activities
- Brand new office at Jåttå in central Stavanger